- Avoid strong heat sources such as hair dryers/straighteners, ovens, BBQ, tanning beds and campfires. Heat can melt or distort extensions.
- Avoid rubbing or pulling your eyelashes.
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascaras/makeup removers
- Do not use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
- Clean your extensions with an oil free makeup remover or a eyelash extension specific cleaner daily. See retail page for great products
- Book a fill appointment every 2-3 weeks to keep them full and looking their best.
- Do not sleep on your face at night.
- Wash them daily with the foaming cleanser provided or purchased. Air dry them or use the cool setting on a hair dry to dry them before brushing them gently with the wand.
- Medications,hormones, facial products containing oil, eyeliner and sun tanning beds can affect retention. Always speak to your lash tech if you are experiencing retention issues.
Lash Lift aftercare
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours, it can weaken the curl.
- Do not sleep with your lashes pressed in the pillow for the first 24 hrs, it can change the curl or shape of the lash lift.
- Keep lashes conditioned with nourishing oil. (coconut oil is great for this)
- It is best to avoid waterproof mascara or limit it's use.
- Use a growth serum such as EyEnvy to keep the lashes growing healthy and strong. Look under the retail section for more information.
- Do not use a lash curler. This can damage the lashes after a lift.