My name is Michelle and I live in the beautiful picturesque city of Cambridge, Ontario.
My background was in Office Administration but I have always had a love for makeup, eyelashes and eyebrows. A few years ago I decided to try Eyelash Extensions and instantly fell in love with the ease of not having to wear mascara.
After much researching, I took an Eyelash Extension Course and became a Certified Lash Technician. Fast forward a few years and I am now running a well managed, fully booked business with a waiting list.
Because I love education, I continue to update my skills while training and working alongside some of the top educators in the industry. This wealth of knowledge and a love for making others feel good allows me to provide my clients with a custom look based on their natural unique features, not generic styling. I am well known in the lash community to be a strong advocate for natural lash health, empowering other women and an extreme attention to detail in my work which I pass on to my students.
It has also been an honor to be chosen out of many talented lash artists, to have been the first Canadian Brand Rep for EBL Lashes. I am now a Brand Ambassador for a Canadian Lash Company called Lashline Academy. It is certainly a privilege to have been chosen by these expert lash women and to have these opportunities!
(Pictured - Me and my husband who helps make it all happen, Philip)
Achievements/Memberships include :
- Natural Eyes Academy - Classic Lashes
- Lia Lash Pro - Classic Refresher
- Frankie Widdows - Russian Volume.
- The Lash Maven - Volume Course
- Frankie Widdows - Lash Tech Tutorials
- Sugarlash Pro - Lash Lifting
- Julia Mann - Eye Styling Course
- Borboleta - Advanced Volume
- Private Advanced Volume Training with Hilaree Brand of My Brand Lashes
- Advanced Volume with Untamed Artistry
- Volume 2/Face Studies with Maven Artistry
- Lashline Academy Brand Ambassador